The Town of Carberry is accepting applications for a full time Public Works Foreman
Applicants with the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- Valid Class 3A
- Experience in the operation of heavy equipment
- Experience in the operation and repair/installation of sewer systems – Waste Water and Collection licensing preferred
- Mechanical aptitude
- Experience/aptitude in dealing with the public
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Supervisory/Managerial skills an asset
- Must have Grade 12 or equivalent
Resumes stating qualifications, work experience and a minimum of 3 references must be received by Friday June 16th, 2017 at 4:00 PM.
We would like to thank all applicants who apply however only those selected for interviews will be contacted. All resumes submitted will be kept on file for six (6) months. For further information please contact Sandra at 204-834-6600.
Resumes to be forwarded to:
Town of Carberry
Attn: Public Works Foreman