In the business world, we are stronger as a group than as individuals. The Chamber works to strengthen the business community through sharing, networking and joint initiatives.
Past initiatives have included:
- Awards Nights to honor many of our community’s citizens
- “Summer Kickoff” event including a town wide garage and sidewalk sale that has run in conjunction with the Fireman’s Breakfast in June.
- Christmas Parade with children’s activities and Christmas Madness shopping event
- Shop local initiatives including Carberry Bucks
- Welcome to Carberry sign and business directory
Benefits of membership include:
- Group Insurance
- Opportunities to Network with Other Business Owners
- Representation at Chamber Community Events
- Advertising Opportunities
- Input on Chamber Decisions
- Speaker Events
Meetings will be the second Wednesday of every month. Location to be determined. Please contact Elicia at (204) 834-6616 or email@example.com for more information.