Established 1882 and incorporated 1965.
North On Fanny Street
Carberry, MB, R0K 0H0
- Plot – $750 +GST
- Plot with Perpetual Care – $1300+GST
- Plots are currently being sold in the new south-east (NSE) section of the cemetery.
Plot size is 4′ x 9′. There are two rows of cremation-only plots, they are shorter at 4′ x 7′.
- Several urns can be placed in one plot. Only one casket can be placed in a single plot but urns may also be placed on top of a casket
- Casket (Nov – Apr0+GST
- Casket (May Oct) – $600+GST
- Urn (Nov – Apr- $500+GST
- Urn (May -Oct)- $300+GST
- Openings on weekdays after 5 p.m. & weekends Add $200+GST
- Openings on statutory holidays Add $300+GST
We require at least 48 hours notice for an opening, possibly longer in the winter time.
Cost – $250+GST
- A headstone base is a concrete foundation the granite headstone is placed upon.
- We require the size of the granite base to form a foundation.
- Only upright headstones at the head of the grave are allowed, flat markers are allowed on top of the grave.
- The base is poured by the cemetery staff.
- Annual Care – $50+GST
- Perpetual Care – $650+GST
- Annual Care covers the cost of planting flowers, watering, and weeding for one year.
- Perpetual Care covers the cost of planting flowers, watering, and weeding forever.
- Individuals are allowed to plant their own flowers on a grave, either annual or perennial.
- These must be maintained. No trees, shrubs or bushes allowed.
- The placement of personal items is allowed at own risk.
- The cemetery is not responsible for damage to items and they should be removed in the fall of each year.
The cost for a 12.5″ high x 12.5″ wide x 14″ deep niche is
- Top two rows – $800 +GST
- Middle row – $700 +GST
- Bottom row – $500 +GST (Each niche has a maximum 2 urn/2 name limit)
- Regular – $150+GST
- For evening (after 5 p.m.), weekends, and statutory holiday – $250
- Name 1 – $275+GST
- Name 2 – $175+GST
- Normal engraving time is six weeks
- Express engraving (two weeks) – Additional $100+GST
Niche Perpetual Care
- Cleaning and maintenance of columbarium
- General maintenance of cemetery
Memory Wall Plaques
- 6″ x 4″ plaques can be placed on the side walls of the columbarium