The Community Development Commission (CDC) is funded jointly by the Town of Carberry and the Municipality of North Cypress-Langford and is comprised of both Town and RM Councilors, a Chamber of Commerce representative, and a representative from the Community Development Corporation.
The mandates of the CDC are:
- to develop and pursue economic opportunities for the region
- to assist entrepreneurs and new or expanding industry within the area
- to conduct community visioning
- to develop key Community Development priorities
- facilitate strategic planning opportunities
- to market the region as a tourism destination
- to provide leadership in developing marketable tourism attractions
- to recruit new residents
The Community Development Coordinator reports to the CAO and implements all priority items as determined by the Board of Directors.
For more information regarding the Community Development Commission please contact us at:
Community Development Coordinator
Location: 122 Main Street
Mailing Info: Box 130, R0K 0H0